Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dear Diary: Daily Blogging

I decided on a whim that I want to blog daily about whatever happened in my day. I haven't posted in a while, and so I thought this would be a good idea. My life is pretty uneventful, so I doubt this will be that hard :)

Today I woke up early, which I haven't done in a couple of weeks. I had to turn in some scholarship applications so I went to my school to drop them off, since today was the deadline. I do not know if it's because I haven't been out of my house in a couple of days, but it was hot out there. Like suffocatingly hot. And I don't have A/C in my car. I had to get a Slurpee because I was dying.

After I dropped the applications, I stopped at Wal-Mart. I was only going to see their spray paint colors and to buy some eyeglass cleaner, but I ended up coming out with some hair product and a file box along with folders. I have important documents scattered all over the place, and I decided I needed to organize them.

Then I got home, ate, and took a long nap. I'm sick, so all the heat really made me feel worse. I really hate being sick :( When I woke up, the weather outside was horrible, and there were some warnings of hail.

Now I'm about to watch "Easy A", and then I'll go to bed. And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment