Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear Diary: Router Crisis

This morning my dear mother accidentally disconnected the router while sweeping the floor. I reconnected everything, but there was no internet connection. I pressed the reset button, which usually fixes the problem, but I guess I held it for too long because it reset all the settings. But at least we had internet again. I spent a while setting up the secured network again, which I didn't know how but I found a handy tutorial. Crisis averted.

So today I learned how to set up the router without my brother's help. That's nice.

Last night I watched Easy A. I liked it for the most part, but I thought the ending was a bit cheesy. But I laughed a lot in some parts, especially the whole "Pocketful of Sunshine" scenes. I replayed that part like 5 times just because I found it so hilarious and like something most girls have done at least once in their lives, haha. Also, for some reason I can't handle Lisa Kudrow in other shows/movies besides Friends. I loved her in Friends, which is probably why everytime I see her in anything other than Friends all I can think of is Phoebe Buffay.

No comments:

Post a Comment