Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dear Diary: Movie Fail and Bored

Yet another lazy day. Today my mom was very tired from her Zumba class and slept all morning, then she went grocery shopping. While that happened, I began watching "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" online. When my mom got back, I helped her put all the groceries away, while she cooked.
I didn't finish watching the movie, I kinda lost interest. But I'll probably finish it tomorrow. It's a long movie too, about 2 1/2 hours, and I only got the the 1 hour mark.

I played some Restaurant City, then I laid in bed for a while. My brother's friend came over again. She didn't say hi to me, wtf?. I began watching "Bridesmaids", but I didn't finish it either because it was taking forever to load, probably because my brother and his friend were using up all the internet juice. So I'll probably finish watching that tomorrow. It looks pretty funny, and I've wanted to see it for a while now.

Today was a pretty boring day online. The kind that makes me wish I had something to do outside of my house. I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment