Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dear Diary: Touch Typing

Today I woke up from a scary dream (not so much a nightmare, though) and when I saw my mom in the morning I told her about it. She didn't pay attention as usual, but this time I got upset. It just hurt my feelings that she usually doesn't give a fuck about what I say. And it's not as if I talk all the time, so much that I become annoying and people have to learn to tune me out. It's the total opposite, people sometimes have to beg me to talk.

Anyways, after I was done being butt hurt, I decided I wanted to learn how to touch type. I remember we covered that when I was in high school, but I didn't really learn. I found a free course online, so I'm using that. I already learned how to type with the first two rows, and I started on the third, but I'll continue on that tomorrow. And I probably should be using my new found skills to type this post, but it would probably take me a lot longer. And I'm tired.

I also decorated an eye shadow quad, and I wanted to paint my cell phone with nail polish, but it didn't work too well. Maybe I'll try spray paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment