Friday, June 3, 2011

Dear Diary: Alone But Not Lonely


Today my mother went out of town to visit her mother. And by that I mean the sister city right next to the one we live in. My brother drove her halfway and my grandma picked her up from there. Then my brother went to hang out with his girlfriend, my dad was at work, and therefore I had the house to myself for most of the day.

I went to bed at about 2 Am, so I slept in until 11 AM. Then I sang a bit. Which by the way, singing and playing guitar are some my favorite activities to do when no one is around. It's so fun.

I had coffee for breakfast. This is an ugly habit I recently picked up: skipping breakfast. I need to quit doing that. Then I ate some fake-chicken salad for lunch, re-watched some episodes of The Big Bang Theory, and began organizing my file box. My big disappointment of the day was that my mini stapler broke :(

Then my mom came home and told us about her day. Funny stuff.

Today was good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment