Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dear Diary: Grandma

Today my grandma came into town, and I didn't see her until late afternoon because my aunt dragged her to my cousins' soccer games. And they're pretty lousy players, so she just went for the LOLz and to get a heat stroke.

Today I felt very cold. I'm not sure why. The air conditioner was on, but it is on most of the time and I don't feel the need to wear socks and a long sleeve shirt, like today.

My aunt, grandma, and cousin came over in the afternoon to chit chat, then they asked my mom to show them some of her Zumba moves. All of a sudden everyone (but me and my grandma) was dancing and there was tacky music blasting all over the living room from my aunt's cell phone. Then they decided they all should go with my mom to her class tomorrow.

My little cousin had one of those Let's Go Fishin' games, but she kept cheating and I kept saying "Cheater, cheater, cheater", as many times as I could. I don't think my aunt liked that very much, but I believe that children need to learn to play fairly no matter what.

My mom made dough to make her famous and delicious sweet potato empanadas. They're the death of me, I could eat those all day. She'll probably make them tomorrow morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment