Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Love!!

Today has been a very stressing and busy day for me, but I still wanted to take a bit of time to say "Happy Birthday!!" to my favorite Jonas, Kevin. Yeah, yeah... he has a girlfriend, but I can't help to day dream about him... or sight every time I see a video or picture of him, he is very cute!!So, that's pretty much it.

Drastically changing the subject, I wish I would just crawl up and disappear... and reappear again on Friday. It sounds crazy, but tomorrow will be a horrible day: I have a math test (which I really haven't studied for), two presentations (one doesn't really bother me, but the other one I dread more than you can imagine). And yes, you can know understand that I hate public speaking. I'm a writer, not a talker!! When I had to take a speech class in high school, I ditched for a whole week. I really hated the class. But now that I'm in college I can't ditch, I can't have absences, I really don't want to run the risk of loosing my aid. So I guess I'll have to be a woman and stand up to do what I have to do.

Oh man, just thinking about it makes my stomach flip... Wish me luck!

Goodnight,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment