Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Fact About Myself #1

I love quoting lines from the "Sex and the City" series. "I love it, it's my thing, let it go." See? That is from episode 17 in season 6, "The Cold War". That's what Miranda says to Steve and Charlotte when they ask her why she likes the gossip magazine "Tattle Tale". You'll be surprised how easily I can remember these lines, yet I have a hard time remembering phone numbers and delivering phone messages.

I own all the "Sex and the City" seasons and I see them every time I have a chance. I also catch the re-runs on a local channel at night (and even at midday when I don't go to school), so I'm very familiar with all they have said. I love bringing up witty quotes to conversations. People are like: "Ummm ok..." But it is totally fun for me.

Do you quote lines from your favorite TV shows too?

No comments:

Post a Comment