Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Banner!

Check out my new banner! I made it in MS Paint, using a picture that I took for a contest at Doe Deere Blogazine, which at the end I was too late to enter :[ Anyways! My laptop is currently in the hospital getting 2 GB of RAM transplanted, so I'm using my dad's mini laptop. Check it out!:

See how it's almost as small as my mouse pad? Cute!

It's so tiny and cute! The thing I like the most is that it has a webcam and that it is so tiny and light that it can be taken anywhere. But it's just temporary, though.

...Oh, I wandered off again. Basically I meant to say that I had to do the banner in Pain because my laptop, which has Photoshop, is in the computer repair shop-thingy. It will probably be there until Monday, so I had no choice other than to wait; and I didn't want to wait.

Also, I have a cold! Yay! Not really :[ On Thursday afternoon, my mom and I went to Wal-Mart to buy some urgent stuff. When we got out, it was raining a little. I said: "This is so nice! I love the rain!". In the couple of yards to our car, the rain got super heavy, and we ended up all wet. I drove home, which was actually the first time I drove in the rain :], and when we got home I changed clothes and proceeded as normally. The next morning I woke up with cold symptoms. And today, I'm basically a mucous mess.

I've been drinking tons of lemonade, which means tons of trips to the bathroom. And I don't like taking medicine, so I'll just have to rest the cold out of my system. This will be fun :]

No comments:

Post a Comment