Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I need my driver's license.


I got my driving permit a couple of days after my 18th birthday. Almost one year later, I still don't have my driver's license. This is pathetic!! I admit it! And the worst thing is that I needed to get my license before going back to school, because my brother (who was my chauffeur [jk, jk]) is going to another school from now on. And I, like the good procrastinator I am, have waited until the last moment to sit down and study.

I have fourteen days until school starts, and I need my license ASAP!! I'm thinking about cramming the handbook and taking the tests on next Tuesday, and that's stretching it. I have been taking a lot of hands-on-the-wheel practice. You know, driving to Walmart for milk, or driving my mom to run errands. And also I've been doing that in a car with manual transmission, which slowed me down, but I now master. (Actually I stalled it today while pulling into the garage, but I'm ignoring this incident).

So wish me luck!

PS. I miss my laptop so much!! :[ I will hopefully get it back tomorrow, though :]

No comments:

Post a Comment