Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Christmas Eve

I hope you had an amazing Christmas Eve!!! This year I spent it only with my mom and dad, because my brother is in Mexico. My aunt invited us three to her house (she lives around the corner), but we decided to stay in and have a quiet and peaceful night. Before dinner, my dad and my mom told me stories about their childhood Christmases. I loved that they shared that with me, and it was fun to listen.
My mom was going to cook lasagna (vegetarian for me, yum!), but in the end we ate Chinese food, which I love. My dad let me drink beer, and after dinner, we put on our pajamas and we watched TV in their room. My uncle stopped by to pick up my cousin's new bicycle. They were hiding the bicycle in our garage for a couple of weeks, so that my cousin wouldn't see it; he is 10 years-old and still believes in Santa Claus.
I'm a very calm and quiet person, so this day was perfect for me, but tomorrow we're driving over to my grandma's. I'm happy to see all my uncles, aunts, cousins, and grandma; and every year we have tons of fun. I'm a bit fuzzy about seeing my cousin Sofia. She stayed over at my house, and apparently she doesn't know how to behave and I don't have any patience. So I kept on scolding her, maybe she told my uncle that I was mean to her; and that will cause commotion.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what to wear, I feel like I have nothing :[

Tomorrow I'm going to give my mom her Christmas gift. I got her a makeup brush (she has a horrible one), and a gift card to one of her favorite stores; that way she can get something she truly likes. And, I'm giving her my brother's gift, which she doesn't know about. He gave it to me the day he left, and told me to keep it a secret until the 25th. For the past days she's been like: "Your brother didn't even give me a gift, how mean...", so I can't wait to see her face when she knows about it :]

It is 11:30 now and "Sex and the City" is about to start, and I'll probably watch it tucked under the covers, I need to wake up early tomorrow to pick out an outfit, do my hair, makeup, and open gifts.

Goodnight,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment