Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Holidays! Yay!! Things I've Bought!

Today I had my last final at school. It was more like a final group project. I'm so happy that this semester is over, but at the same time, I'm going to miss my professors :[ I'm still at school because my brother is still in class taking his finals, and he is my chauffeur. Ok not really, if he would read this, I would have to forget about him driving me to school, LOL! But it is alright, I figured that as long as I have a computer with Internet, I'm happy :] And I'm actually using a Mac right now, Aww they're so pretty! I'm using it with XP because I have never used Mac OS before. I'm so relieved that classes are over, now I can dedicate more time to my blog.

I've been buying a lot of stuff lately, which I feel a bit guilty for :[ Here's what I've got:

A new coat! I've never had one, and this is so pretty. It is Guess (not that I care about name brands) and it was at a good price. I'm actually wearing it right now and it is so comfy and warm. It looks like this, but it is black (I couldn't find a picture of it):
A new flat iron! My old one works just fine, but I've read that this one works just as well as the CHI, but is half the price. I've seen them before at Sally's, but I thought that because they're generic, they wouldn't work. Turns out they are amazing! They used to have really cute designs before: cherries, stars, etc. Now they only have snakeskin prints. I really like mine; it is hot pink, almost neon. It does work very well; I especially love how it curls my hair. It makes it look so natural, something that curling irons never did for me. And obviously, it straightens hair very well, too.
A new desk! It arrived on December 3, as planned. I absolutely love it! It was so easy to assemble. I only needed my dad's help to bring the box upstairs to my room, because it was very heavy. My dad offered to help with the assembly, but I ended up doing it myself. It was super easy, I just needed to screw in the legs, and the little drawer knobs. I love how it looks in my room!!

So those are the things I've bought lately that where relatively expensive. But it seems like I'm not stopping there. I want a new MP3 player. I’m not falling for the whole iPod trend; I think they're overpriced and way too delicate. I have looked in four different online stores and I’ve narrowed down my choices to three. The SanDisk Sansa 4GB Fuze, in pink obviously:
The Creative Zen Mozaic 4GB, in black:
And the SanDisk Sansa 8GB Fuze, in silver (mainly because there is no other choice of color):

So that's about it. It is a very long post, but I just wanted to share all of this with you. Thanks for reading.

Love,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment