Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where's my cake?!!

My brother bought a game called "Portal" the other day we went to Target. I'm not really into video or computer games, because I'm not very good even if I try. But today my brother brought his laptop downstairs to my mom's room, so she could play. It was funny because my mom had never played a computer game before, so it was funny to see her play. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and I would never make fun of her in an insulting way... but this was funny to see. After my mom gave up and decided she wanted to watch a TV show instead, my brother insisted that I played the game for a while. I did, and I must say that it is frustrating for me to play, but I got the hang of it pretty quickly.

So I ended up playing the game for a couple of hours, I even missed the "What the Buck" live show. The game was cool, sometimes it was hard, but my brother was guiding me along, which made it way easier. I got attached to the companion cube way to fast, and I later was traumatized by the thought that I had to euthanize it. Also, I was promised a cake at the end of level 19, but it turned out to be a lie. A LIE!!! So after that, I ended up I guess playing the actual game; which was a million times more complicated. I got frustrated and so did my brother, so I just told him that I didn't want to play anymore.

It is a fun game, but I don't think I'll play again... And I'll probably have a couple of nightmares with that computer voice, it turned really freaky after it promised me cake, and then tried to burn me alive, and then promised me a party...

No comments:

Post a Comment