Saturday, March 27, 2010

♥Weekly Hearts♥

Sorry for the lack of ♥Weekly Hearts♥, I'm being lousy ;-; Just kidding, I've actually been busy, haha. On with the hearts:
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume
I got this mascara a couple of weeks ago, and I absolutely LOVE it!! And yes, I said the same about The Colosal, but this mascara is amazing. It doesn't clump at all, and it just gives beautiful thick and lengthy lashes. Love it.

Kickboxing
I joined a kickboxing class when March started, and I am in love. I'm still going to yoga, don't worry. I loved how on the first class, I was almost dead by the end of the warm up, LOL! The instructor is also really cool and nice. And surprisingly, I've lost 4 pounds since I started. Really, what's not to love?

1" Curling Iron
I got these at Target for $9.99. It was the cheapest one, and I though I would be disappointed, but I'm not! It's great. I used to use a 3/4" one, and but my curls would be a little tighter than I liked. 1" is the perfect measure. I really recommend this iron, unless you have problems with short cords, other than that, I can't see a flaw.

And I have a little heartache:

USPS

I ordered books last Sunday (3/14/10), and one of the books got missent! Oh noes... They sent it to a zip code that's almost identical to mine, just for one different number. I need it now! I ordered two books from that seller, and even though one got missent, I have not received either. I see few stars in their feedback...

EDIT: I just went to the mail box and my books were there. Tracking never updated though...

No comments:

Post a Comment