Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolate Bunny.

I'd forgotten how much I love Easter! It took me a trip to Target for my mind to start reminiscing.
A couple of years ago, my grandma got me a huge chocolate bunny. I ate some of it at home, and the rest I ate it on the bus while my grandma, my brother, and I went on a trip to Mexico. And every year since then, I've bought a giant chocolate bunny. It's kinda like a personal tradition.
Today I went to Target on my way home, and I passed the Easter isle and immediately though: "I'd forgotten how much I love Easter!", and got myself a tasty bunny (kinda weird to say this, since I'm vegetarian, haha). This year I got a smaller one, just because I'm on a "health kick", kinda.

So if you'll excuse me, I have a giant chocolate bunny waiting for me in the refrigerator ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment