Saturday, December 19, 2009

♥Weekly Hearts♥

Hello! Here are this week's hearts! And a sad little heartache. 

Cupcake Hair Ties
I got these cute hair ties at the Dollar Tree! They're so cute! I've been wearing pigtails for the past couple of days just so I can wear the cupcakes. The package came with five: pink, blue, green, yellow, and purple. I wanted to buy two packages so I had matching pairs for my pigtails, but I'm trying to save up. And it's always fun to mix and match! I love the glittery part :]

SweeTarts Candy Canes
 I love candy canes, but I prefer the tarty sweetness of the SweeTarts candy canes. One of my favorite holiday candies. 


Cotton Container
I also got this container at the Dollar Tree, and I though it was perfect to store my cotton balls because it is airtight. I just love looking at it, I think the cotton balls look like snow!

 Maybelline's The Colossal Volum' Express
I've been meaning to try this mascara probably since it came out, but I never got around to it. Seeing it's bold colors in stores really appealed to me, but for some reason I never bought it. Until about a month ago. I put it on as soon as I got home from the store, and my jaw dropped. It is definitely my favorite mascara. I've been meaning to write about it, but for some reason I keep forgetting. This mascara deserves a post for itself; which I'll definitely write (and put pictures too!).

-♥-

Heartache: Max is sick
My best friend has been sick for the past couple of days, I just don't know what's wrong with him and it breaks my heart to see him like that. I've been giving him soft food and pumpkin, but I'm not sure if it is working. This morning my dad gave him a little aspirin (about 50 mg), so I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment