Saturday, December 26, 2009

♥Weekly Hearts♥

Hello! Here are this week's hearts:

Natural Makeup
I became a huge makeup fan about a year and a half ago, when I stated to watch xsparkage on YouTube. Ever since, I've gained great skill putting on bold eyeshadows (purples, smoky eyes, blues, even red!). I've also gained a great amount of eyeshadows! But that's another story... The point is, lately I've been really into "natural" makeup or,a term I stole from "Sex and the City" (typical), invisible makeup. Which is basically when you wear makeup, but at first glance it looks like you're just naturally beautiful. So all I've been wearing lately is a little concealer under my eyes, little or no eyeliner on my top lid only, mascara, and pink lipstick/lipgloss. Not only is this super fast, but I feel so light and pretty.

Caffelatte
I tried to quit coffee. Yeah, that didn't work out for more than a month. And I've been drinking tons of coffee lately, and by lots I mean about two cups a day. And I love lattes! They're so good! Sometimes I just make regular coffee just to cut calories from the milk, though...


Conair Facial Sauna System
I got this as a Christmas present for my mom, as I mentioned in my previous post. I have yet to try it, but I probably will tonight because I'm so excited. I will be writting a review on it after I try it, in case you're wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment