Saturday, December 12, 2009

♥Weekly Hearts♥

Hello! I'm alive, and everything is fine. I just pretty much failed on doing my "Weekly Hearts" for the past couple of... months... Extremely sorry! But I will be pushing myself to do them timely.

Enough intro, let's get to the hearts:


Echofon (for Firefox)
I've been really into Twitter lately (follow me @anitalolita). I tweet about my uninteresting life, but mostly I like reading other people's tweets. And Echofon has made this so much easier :] I also have TwitterBar, but I do think Echofon is much better.


Pink Lips
I've been wearing pink lips everyday for the past couple of weeks. I love it! I feel it looks really girly and pretty and flirty. I've been using a lip gloss and a liquid lipstick, and yesterday I actually bought my first lipstick from my mom. It's a beautiful barbie pink that I'll be wearing a lot! :]
PS. Those are my lips.

Christmas Carols
Okay people. I love Christmas carols. I'm that kind of person. I'll even listen to them in July! This deserves a whole "Random Fact About Me" post, so I will definitely do that. But I will tell you that I've been bursting into "Winter Wonderland" this whole week. It's my favorite carol and I will write about it in my next random fact post.

Hello Kitty Compact
I got this at Target. Target, you're draining my bank account!! But I think it was a very well spent $3.99. I love it! I was actually thinking about ordering a similar one from the online Sanrio store, but plus shipping it would probably end up being more than $10, which is ridiculous. But I like it very much, and it also had a hair brush, which does come in handy. The only think I don't like is the smell. It smells like vegan smoked sausage: not good. But it's kind of fading (or I'm getting used to it), which is good.

Tampons
Ok, this might be TMI, so I'm warning you.
I switched to tampons on Monday (12/7/09), and I am in heaven! I can't believe I didn't try them before. I'm regular/heavy flow, so I always used the Always Maxi pads, which are kinda bulky. Pads are not the best thing, it feels like a diaper and you're carrying your period around in your panties for a couple of hours (that's what I was talking about when I said TMI alert). And I always worried they would show through my pants... But I don't think I'll go back to only using pads. Tampons are amazing.

So here are this week's hearts, I hope you enjoyed reading through. I'll see your in my next post! :]

1 comment:

  1. Reading this felt like a horror movie. I knew I was headed for striking information and was still struck. Thanks for the laughs even though I wear neither pads nor pons... Because I'm a guy. ;) I saw your blog link in y answers btw. :P

    ReplyDelete