Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Section: "Weekly Hearts: Things I'm loving this week!"

Hello my dear readers, I'm sorry I've slacked a bit (okay, a lot!) on the blog, but school has kept me busy. Still, I don't want to put that as an excuse, because I've had time to spare for my pretty blog. I've been thinking a lot about adding a "weekly section" to it, so that it "forces" me to keep my blog updated. So I though, what could be something I could make a post of every week, and that wouldn't require much from me, yet still be interesting? Well, ta-dah! A week favorites! Fun, right? I think so!

So basically I would list things I'm in love with that week; anything from blue eyeshadow to unicorns, or hair bows to America's Next Top Model, etc. And I've even thought about occasionally adding a "Heartache" space to add things that I really don't like. I promise it will be fun, and you will get to know a little more about me.

So look for the "Weekly Hearts" every Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment