Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Before I went to bed, I wanted to wish you a very happy New Year! I hope you had an amazing night. I did. My mom made vegetarian lasagna, and we drank wine. Then we watched "Oliver!", it ended about 30 minutes before 12 AM; so I went upstairs to my room because my mom was already fast asleep and my dad was sleepy.

I watched David Cook at the Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve; but I pretty much only wanted to see the Jonas Brothers, which I obviously missed. I saw the countdown and kissed Pepino when the ball dropped. Then I ate a Jolly Rancher hard candy, because I heard that in order to have good news all year, the first thing you eat should be sweet; so I hope that works.

Right now I'm just sipping my wine and watching Frasier. I have a little Christmas story I want to tell you, but I'll do that later today; the wine is making me sleepy.

This year I wish you health, love, success, happiness, and whatever it is that you most want.

Love,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment