Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me.

Today is my birthday! Yay!... I still feel the same way I did about birthdays than I did last year, so there's no point in rewriting (or copying and pasting) last year's post. Read it here--->

Today was nice though. My parents made me homemade waffles for breakfast, with whipped cream, peaches, maple syrup, and strawberry marmalade. My aunt, uncle and cousins along with my grandma joined us. My grandma said she was going to make me a cake, but instead she made me my favorite lime pie! I love it! But surprisingly no one else is a huge fan, so I'll probably end up eating it all myself.

I told my mom I didn't want any presents, so the only present I got was a perfume my aunt got me. It's "With Love" by Hillary Duff, which came out a while ago. I'm not much of a perfume person, I don't have patience to smell a whole bunch of perfumes and then decide which one "suits me". But I liked this perfume very much, it's interesting. So I'll be wearing that a lot.

<>So I hope this year is a better one (not that last year wasn't, but I believe in improving) May it be filled with a lot of success, luck, happiness, and love. < /positive-thoughts >

No comments:

Post a Comment