Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mug Cake = Delicious Instant Gratification

On Tuesday I decided to look for a recipe for a mug cake. I found many videos on YouTube but they all contained the same recipe. I wanted to try it, but I was out of baking cocoa, and I just got some yesterday.

Picture Credit: http://elilaiann.blogspot.com/2009/11/mug-cakes.html (will update with my own soon)


The mug cake came out good, but I think it needed more sweetness and chocolate-ness. I'm not sure how to fix that, I'm guessing more sugar and some chocolate chips. Other than that, it was pretty good for a cake which preparation and cooking time was less than 10 minutes.

I ate it right away with some whipped cream, but somehow I forgot to take a picture. But no worries! I'm sure I'll be making more of these and may even make a video! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment